Monday, March 24, 2014

LITTLE BROTHERS NO MORE!

My little brothers are no longer little but are grown fine men now, ready to serve their country.

A few years back, I would nurse and care for them. Feed them, play with them, look after them while my parents go to work. I was their doting sister. And now, as the wheel of life turns, my brothers are already the ones looking after me.

Four years ago, my two brothers were scraggly college students. While I and my parents struggle to keep them at school, the two started to weave their dream of entering the Philippine Military Academy.
               

What started to be a hard journey has blossomed into a promising one. My brothers have survived their military training and education. And at long last, they are ready to embark on a new adventure. Their future may seem so uncertain for now. But the same God who has called them into the military shall protect and preserve them.
lil' brothers with proud dad and mom


c0409e98223045ec2157add0459c7925e074f2c4c1b5efb118

No comments:

Post a Comment