Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Learn..Learn...Learn!

"Learn...Learn...Learn! And think about what you have learned," this was once uttered by our very own national hero, Dr. Jose Rizal.

This summer, I have promised myself to learn something new. And thank God, Data Center- Baguio is offering  free summer lessons for professionals and students alike.

I grabbed the opportunity, and here I am now, sitting in front my monitor learning about In Design, which I have found to be a very helpful tool for Computer dummies like me.

And as I struggle to catch up with the lessons, I feel so blessed having these new- found knowledge on various computer lessons.. Thanks to Data Center Baguio....

For those who are interested, Data Center Baguio is giving free lessons yearly..You can find them at the address below or at their contact number..^^

Data Center College of The Philippines of Baguio City
Address: Bonifacio Street, Baguio City, Benguet 2006
Telephone: (074) 444-3539 / (074) 442-4160
Fax: (074) 444-3539
E-mail: DCCP@ moscom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment