Thursday, May 22, 2014

YOU KNOW WHAT I DID THIS SUMMER?



While a lot of you have probably enjoyed getting sunburned while going to the beach or travelling, I have managed to keep my skin clear by aestivating (hibernating of animals during summer) in my nook. Whether I have wasted my summer or not, you be the judge.

Here’s what I have accomplished for my two- month vacation so far!



  •   Created blogs that I am not even sure if they are being read. And uhm, as blogging is  a dying industry, I’m not also sure if this activity shall pay me the time I have spent in painstakingly writing some stuffs which I honestly don’t know if they are readable.

  • Made some affiliations with MOMMY AFFILIATES, LAZADA AFFILIATES, COMMISSION JUNCTION, AMAZON AFFILIATES, Nuffnang, etc. with the promise of paid advertising. But until now, I see no proof of any progress from their posted banners.

  • Clicked some ads from CLIXSENSE and boy I’m telling you my $1.243 is really hard earned.

  • Answered some surveys with the promise of redeemable points. I have earned 50 points at AIP. But 1000 points for 250 php???

  •  Played Zombie Tsunami and Flappy Bird on  my phone.

  • Memorized Monica’s lines in The Legal Wife. “Walang sa’yo Nichole. Akin lang si Adrian. Akin lang ang asawa ko.”

  • Watched the Grand Finals of “I am Pogay”  and enjoyed Vice Ganda’s banters on everybody else at It’s Showtime. 

  • And of course, mastered the art of changing diapers, singing lullabies and rocking a baby to sleep. This I think, were my worthwhile activities because I got to bond with my baby. 



3 comments:

  1. Good for you, ha ha ha! Those are so relaxing activities in summer. Better font this time.. hehehe! and yep, blogging is a dying industry, biglang natulog si chef wala na tuloy ung $$. Hardwork lang daw ng hardwork to earn. :) I enjoy blogging earnings is just secondary para inspired pa rin mag blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a dying industry na pala... Ngayun ngayun lang ako naeengganyo magblog.. :D late bloom

    akoyprobinsiyana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you're looking at it as a means of earning, yes it is a dying industry. just blog na lang for fun...^^

    ReplyDelete